Match:Philadelphia Union - Vancouver Whitecaps
- Philadelphia Union come in this encounter after a defeat with result 2:0 against Toronto FC at home and this was their 2nd consecutive defeat in the league and in this encounter they will seeking only for a win.
- Philadelphia Union at home this season so far have been very good with 4 wins 2 draws and 2 losses where they have scored 13 goals and conceded 9 goals.
- They have won 3 of their last 4 home games in MLS.
- Vancouver Whitecaps are a team that plays very good at home but on the road they have many problems even why this season they have won 3 from 7 matches that they played but they have conceded 18 goals in 7 matches and I think their defense is their weak point for this encounter.
I expect a home win in this encounter and I think Philadelphia Union will be able to decide the winner that in first Half.
My pick for this match HT/FT 1/1 at odds 2.75 with bet365.
* - Odds correct at time of publication, and are subject to change.
- PickHT/FT 1/1 1
- Odds+175 Bet365
- Match result1-0/4-0 (+17.50)
Vancouver WhitecapsBlake18 Rosenberry12 McKenzie4 Trusty26 Gaddis28 Bedoya11 Creavalle2 Ilsinho25 Dočkal10 Picault9 Sapong17 Rowe12 Nerwinski28 Aja18 Henry2 Shea20 Techera13 Ghazal66 Martins8 Davies67 Kamara23 Reyna29
Referee: Allen Chapman, USAJones 8 Epps 20 Burke 19 Blondell 9 Mutch 77 Mezquida 11 Curtin Robinson
Substitutes Philadelphia Union
Head 2 head
|25.06.16||Philadelphia Union - Whitecaps||2-3||MLS|
|09.05.15||Whitecaps - Philadelphia Union||3-0||MLS|
|07.06.14||Philadelphia Union - Whitecaps||3-3||MLS|
|27.07.13||Whitecaps - Philadelphia Union||0-1||MLS|
|31.03.12||Philadelphia Union - Whitecaps||0-0||MLS|
|19.06.11||Whitecaps - Philadelphia Union||1-0||MLS|
|26.03.11||Philadelphia Union - Whitecaps||1-0||MLS|
Head 2 head Statistics
|Type||Philadelphia Union||Vancouver Whitecaps|
Last 5 home Philadelphia Union
|16.06.18||Philadelphia Union - New York RB||2-1||Cup|
|09.06.18||Philadelphia Union - Toronto||0-2||MLS|
|05.06.18||Philadelphia Union - Richmond Kickers||5-0||Cup|
|30.05.18||Philadelphia Union - Chicago||3-1||MLS|
|19.05.18||Philadelphia Union - Real Salt Lake||4-1||MLS|
Last 5 away Vancouver Whitecaps
|10.09.16||Columbus - Whitecaps||1-3||MLS|
|28.08.16||Los Angeles - Whitecaps||0-0||MLS|
|21.08.16||Sporting KC - Whitecaps||2-0||MLS|
|31.07.16||FC Dallas - Whitecaps||2-0||MLS|
Last 5 away Philadelphia Union
|02.06.18||Atlanta United - Philadelphia Union||3-1||MLS|
|26.05.18||New York RB - Philadelphia Union||0-0||MLS|
|12.05.18||Montreal Impact - Philadelphia Union||0-2||MLS|
|09.05.18||Columbus - Philadelphia Union||1-0||MLS|
|05.05.18||Toronto - Philadelphia Union||3-0||MLS|