Minnesota has been doing very well since the All Start break, but this is the first time they have to meet such a strong team as San Antonio.
Also considering the latest trends:
- Timberwolves are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 2 days rest
- Spurs are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. NBA Northwest
- Spurs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Saturday game
I think that San Antonio is going to pick up the victory tonight.
* - Odds correct at time of publication, and are subject to change.
- Pick1 (-3) AH
- Odds-250 Bet365
- Match result83-83 (-10.00)